WW4D and K2JB 5x Mountain Goats!

WOW! Congratulations to Pat and Dean for their FB dedication and achievement.

73 de K9PM Paul

1 Like

Congratulations Pat and Dean! Its always good to hear you on.

Ward - WC0Y

1 Like

Congratulations Pat & Dean on this great achievement and thanks for all the QSOs.

Vy 73,
Jonathan “JB”

1 Like

FB Pat and Dean! You guys are kings around here! I was glad to be one of your first three QSO’s on your 5xMG summits. Congratulations!

Andy, N4LAG

1 Like

I dunno… All that hiking and you’re right back where you started!!! Hihi. Always great to work you guys from the shack or from the summits. Stay well & 73! Mike, WB2FUV

1 Like

All the thanks goes to Pat who has been my pathfinder as well as for so many others in the W4C Association. His meticulous documentation of every summit has helped me and all the other GOATS in this area so get our feet wet in this great aspect of Amateur Radio. Thanks to all the chasers over the years too who have listened to my peanut signal and pulled me out of the noise to make a good Q.

However…I’m not sure my 4th Q with Pat was valid. You see the SOTA rules say you can not use a fossil fuel device for your activation. Scott caught me operating on the summit with my station set up on top of a propane generator! I’ll submit it and see what the SOTA powers say. :slight_smile:

Dean ~ K2JB

4 Likes

Congratulations Dean and Pat!! Jean/AE1JS and I were very honored to be a part of this event, especially both of us being one of the first 3 QSOs. It was truly a great time with all the first 4 contacts being S2Ss. Thanks to both of you for encouraging and helping us as we thoroughly enjoy being a part of the SOTA community!
73 and Baahhhhh!
Mark/AE1MS and Jean/AE1JS

2 Likes

Well Done Guys!
Congratulations for your achievements!

Huge congrats to the both of you! It’s been a pleasure to work you both over the years as well as have an eyeball QSO!

Thanks Pat for the s2s QSO today!

Jim/KK1W

First of all congratulations Pat @WW4D and Dean @K2JB a great achievement that involves great enjoyment.
Secondly thanks for the 2 S2S last Saturday, the only two s2s that day crossing the pond were with you two, where you showed great operational skill, also a great joy for me.
Thank you very much and to another thousand.
Best 73

3 Likes

Congrats Pat and Dean!

Kent K9EZ

Thanks so much, Javier! Our S2Ss this weekend were the highlight of our W4G fall campout for me. The only thing better than DX is DX S2S! I heard you much better yesterday on 10m but you couldn’t hear me. I was glad that you found me on 12m for another S2S.

73, pat - ww4d

1 Like

Many congratulations to you both. Well done! :grinning:

Ok Pat, with the changing conditions of the frequencies I was persistent in tracking you on the band changes, the reward is great!!
Congratulations also for the wonderful idea of the W4G fall campout, a great way to promote and feed our hobby.
I hope to meet you soon again for s2s.

Javier EA2GM

3 Likes

Congratulations Pat & Dean, glad to see you both in good shape for your 5th!
Thanks for the past qsos and looking for new ones,
73 take care de Ignacio

2 Likes

Congrats to both of you, and thanks for all the QSOs along the way! And many
more to come.

K6YK

1 Like