Worked all 9H summits! :-)

Hi Folks!

This is a historic day!

Quite until a few minutes ago LX possessed an excellent (close to winning) position as I missed only 1 summit out of the 4 ones located there, but now 9H suddenly pulled ahead and I worked the 2nd and at the same time the LAST MISSING 9H summit a few minutes ago. Thus having worked 1323 QSOs, 1047 unique summits and 6465 points in 11 months I became “worked all 9H summits now!” :-)))

Any award available? :wink:

73: Jóska, HA5CW

In reply to HA5CW:
Hi Joska,

I made it as well.
Now we try the same with HL :-)))

73, Steffen, DL3JPN

Congratulations Joska on chasing all the 9H SOTA summits and congratulations Robin on activating all the 9H SOTA summits.

Jimmy M3EYP

In reply to DL3JPN:
Hi Steffen!

I hope, you can do it soon… Though HL has a total of 2456 summits, therefore I am afraid, that will take you a bit longer! :-)))

73: Jóska, HA5CW

In reply to M3EYP:
Thanks for the nice comment about my activation of all (both!) 9H summits. I had a lot of fun and will activate both again. Gozo is much easier for me because I live 3km from it. I’m open to requests…

Also I want to apologise to G4SSH for not making the QSO last night. Just as we started my aerial fell down and the pole broke. Sorry. I’ll try to go back to Malta another day.

Robin

In reply to M3EYP:
Thanks for the nice comment about my activation of all (both!) 9H summits. I had a lot of fun and will activate both again. Gozo is much easier for me because I live 3km from it. I’m open to requests…

Also I want to apologise to G4SSH for not making the QSO last night. Just as we started my aerial fell down and the pole broke. Sorry. I’ll try to go back to Malta another day.

Robin

In reply to 9H4RH:

… and I thought that the QSB was a bit fierce!

Not to worry Robin, some you loose…

CU on your next visit.

Roy G4SSH

In reply to M3EYP:

Robin