WG0AT ~ Peanut & Rooster

What a great team :sunglasses:

Mike G6TUH

In reply to G6TUH:

Mike, they are activating W0/FR-063 Mt. Herman right now, and are headed to 10m in about 5 minutes. Hopefully propagation will be good for them to your part of the world!

Eric KU6J

===========================================
Free SOTA Spot Monitor Software:
http://www.ku6j.com

In reply to KU6J:
Hi Eric, I have been tracking Steve on the various bands today and heard a couple of times but not strong enough to work with competition from bigger stations. SteppIR on 28Mhz now , headphones on !

Thanks
Mike G6TUH

EDIT update: 1538Z - Can hear the QSO’s on calling station and now and then Steve response but not workable. Always another day!

In reply to G6TUH:
He’s just hovering at the noise level with me.
Currently there are about 3 stations doubling (tripling!) with each other.
Maybe he’ll give a proper mode a go (Oops! that’s a different thread)
Pete

In reply to G4ISJ:

Maybe he’ll give a pro…

+1

:wink:

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to G4ISJ:

PSK31? :wink:

Brian G8ADD

PS just audible in the noise here.

In reply to G8ADD:
Ironically, he is a big CW man. The last time I heard him on SSB was in June. I think it has to do with the special day, when the Yanks are celebrating something that happened back when they were still Brits.
Elliott, K6ILM

In reply to K6ILM:

Well said Elliott :sunglasses:

Mike G6TUH

PS: what was the name of the turkey who was pardoned today?

In reply to G6TUH:
I think there were two of them, “Gobbler and Cobbler”. The Italian turkey Nino got no pardon. He’s headed for death row, hopefully.

Elliott, K6ILM

In reply to K6ILM:
So I see, thanks for the confirmation:

As regards Nino I have heard from sources that it will be execution by RF radiation.

Have a good Thanksgiving.

Mike G6TUH

In reply to G4ISJ:

Mmmm, you mean AM? hi!

In reply to VA2SG:

Yes, with trapezoid modulation applied to the anodes and screens! Ooops, my age is showing. :wink:

73, Gerald G4OIG