WG0AT MAKES 2nd MOUNTAIN GOAT

Congratulations Steve! Always enjoy working you and especially enjoy your interesting stories!

73 de KR7RK

1 Like

Always fun working you. Maybe, just maybe, we’ll hook up while we are in Colorado some year.
John W9FHA

1 Like

Woohoo! Now you really are a two goat activator!

Tom, N2YTF

1 Like

Congratulations !

1 Like

Congrats Steve on making 2X Goat. That’s a great achievement for an old goat. Hi, Hi. Keep on going and looking for many more contacts with you. Always look forward to working you here in Kansas.
Gary A. - W0MNA

1 Like

I hate to say it but I think you’re addicted Steve! Sorry - no cure known at this time - thanks for all the contacts 73 - Rick WB0USI

1 Like

Congrats Steve and hope you make it to 3x.
73, Charlie - K0LAF

1 Like

Congratulations Steve

1 Like

Congratulations from NH. Seems a short time ago we first heard you and you recorded our qso, but over a decade has somehow slipped by.
Merle KB1RJD and Herm KB1RJC

1 Like

Congratulations from Tennessee. Liz and I both appreciate all the contacts we have made with you.

Ron and Liz
KI4TN and K1LIZ

1 Like

Fantastic. Only managed to work you on a few excursions but that was a thrill. You are an inspiration to all of us.
Grover
K7TP

2 Likes

He’s twice the goat he used to be… =)

In honor of the occasion, two pints have been raised on behalf of wGØAT X 2 :beers:

Josh
WU7H

3 Likes

Congrats, Steve, for those hardly worked and earned 2 MG.
It’s been quite a long time not chasing you and I look forward to an improvement of propagation conditions to start copying and chasing you all in NA again.

Guru

1 Like

Way to Go Steve! Tnx for the fun ‘wG0AT’ videos too.
Vick k7vk

1 Like

Congratulations, Steve! I enjoy checking out the audio files you have shared. I hope to chase you more in the months and years ahead.
Peter KD0YOB

1 Like

Nice work Steve. Keep hammering those hills.

Allen
VK3ARH

1 Like

Congrats, Steve! \

Rex KE6MT

Amazing Steve! Congratulations OM!

Joe KE9AJ

Congratulations Steve! Wishing you many more multiples and happy memories to come!

Paul K9PM