Welcome back - Kevin G0NUP

Really pleased to hear Kevin, G0NUP back chasing in CW today after a few years break.

73 Phil G4OBK

9 Likes

Great news Kevin. I look forward to future qsos with you.

Nick G4OOE

3 Likes

Hi Phil, Nick,
Hadn’t realised I’d missed it as much as I had.
Nice to be back. Rusty , yep still sorting out problems with Loggers on the desktop, which does not want to play , but hay ho, of we go.
Look forward to seeing a lot of friends on air soon.
73 to all

3 Likes

Nice to have good news from Kevin
I do hope hear you soon
73 Roger

2 Likes

It’s not quite 7 years since you were was last in my logs Kevin. Hopefully, it wont be too long till the next time.

2 Likes

Good to hear that you are back chasing Kevin, I could usually rely on “The Scarborough Three” in my early activating days. If we ever get free from covid restrictions and are allowed back on the GI and EI summits, I look forward to working you again.

73 Victor GI4ONL / EI7KP

2 Likes

Hi Kevin,
Nice to work you yesterday on my activation of SP/BZ-069.
For me it was new callsign, always positive surprise.
CU soon again :wink:

73, Jarek

2 Likes

Yes it was a great surprise last week when on 20m cw i heard G0NUP Kevin… later i rang Roger F5LKW saying i had few QSO on 20m within Kevin that i miss since july 2015.
Hope many more QSO from summits.
Gerald

3 Likes

Well hi all,
What more can I say other than it’s nice to have been missed.
Thanks to all that have missed my SOTA activity .
Sadly still have a very high noise level here, some of which I think I may be generating from screens here, I’m looking into it.
I now have both a vertical (GAP) and an horizontal (half G5RV) 2m and 70cm is along shortly.
I very much doubt I’ll ever be able to do an activation again, due to severe lower back problems. Maybe Great Orme when I visit Wales again. Might just make that one.
Nice to be back and thanks.
73 de Kevin G0NUP

6 Likes