Wales Summits

Congratulations John, GW4BVE in completing all of the NW and MW SOTA summits today. Outstanding effort, and now only the SW summits to complete, and you have activated the lot. Have they all been completed before?
Well done John,
Frank

In reply to G3RMD:
Superb effort John - well done.

Roger G4OWG

Congratulations John, a superb achievement, roll on the rest of the SW summits. Sorry I missed you today, I could hear you, but not good enough for a qso.

Regards, Mike G4BLH

In reply to G3RMD:

Congratulations John on an amazing achievement, and I thought I had it as a scoop for the sota news, hi.

Well done John.

73 Mike GW0DSP

In reply to G3RMD:

Well done John,GW4BVE good effort.

73, G0PEB

That a fantastic achievement.

I am also working my way through the NW/MW summits and oh boy do you earn every point, some of the NW/MW summits demand some serious effort for very little reward so you have earned every point.

Well do John, a sterling job.

Well done John and great effort - that takes dedication.
Happy New Year to you and Jude.

In reply to GW0DSP:

In reply to G3RMD:

Congratulations John on an amazing achievement, and I thought I had it
as a scoop for the sota news, hi.

Well done John.

73 Mike GW0DSP

I thought so as well but “someone” let the cat out of the bag.

HNY & thanks for all the messages

73 John GW4BVE

Cracking job John! Good luck on mopping up the rest of the SW summits. You’ll soon be “WAW” !

73 de Paul G4MD

In reply to GW4BVE:
Cats should not be concealed in bags! Jude will confirm this I’m sure.
Someone (G3RMD)

Frank, myself and possibly Pete M0COP may be out on some GW/SW summits on Friday. Depends on weather. Only 31 GW/SW summits to go!!!

73 John GW4BVE

Congratulations John on completing the MW’s. I look forward to catching you on some of the SW’s during the course of this year.

73 and HNY,

Gerald