W0MNA Another 50X Shack Sloth

Congratulations to Gary on achieving 50X Shack Sloth or 5X Super Sloth! Always one of the strongest signals in the pile-up! Great job!

73, Walt NE4TN

3 Likes

Congrats Gary, Great Job
From Dow (W4DOW)

Another Mega-Sloth. Congrats Gary and thanks for all the Q’s!!!

Pete
WA7JTM

Congrats Gary !!! You were so close yesterday , I knew today would be the day. All the best. de Scotty

Congrats! To Gary my very first chaser who spotted me on my very first activation and has chased me down ever since, no matter what day of the week or time of day, even if he and Margaret [W0ERI] are /m or /p. I guess you can run but you can hide from a 50k chaser. Gary along with Margaret and Tommy are my top three chasers, although I appreciate every contact, chase or activation like a kid counting his Halloween candy the day after…

73 de NU7A Bren

Congratulations Gary. You and Martha are almost always in my activator logs.

73 Rich N4EX

We send our congratulations!
Merle and Herm
KB1RJD & KB1RJC

Congrats Gary,
And THANKS for being there so very often!
Ken, K6HPX

Huzzah!

Congrats! Thanks for al the QSOs! 73! Hal N6JZT

Gary,

Congrats and also thanks for your activator points from you and Martha. I envy your geographical advantage, but I don’t envy the snow, Hi! Keep on truckin’.

73/tommy W7RV

Congrats Gary and thanks for the many Q’s.

Dennis

Great accomplishment Gary - always nice to hear you and your “echo” W0ERI on the hills !! 73 Rick WB0USI

Congrats Gary and tnx for all the chaser points!
73, Walt

Gary, wow for sure. Those are big numbers. BTW thanks for taking me on my first SOTA before I could even spell it! That was only three years ago, how time flies.

John

Congratulations Gary! And thanks for all the contacts up on the peaks.

Mike - ke5akl

Great job, guys! Strong signals and courteous operating. A pleasure to share the bands with you.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments. It’s always a pleasure to make a contact with an activator, especially those that go the extra mile to reach a difficult summit in possibly bad and dangerous conditions. This part of the hobby has kept me more involved in the operating mode in the last three years than the previous twenty years, plus I would have to say Martha and I are both addicted to SOTA.
Martha and I are planning on doing more activating in 2016 and it will require some extended travel but that’s fine too. I believe it’s important to point out the number of North American SOTA chasers that have reached some level of Slothdom, and the high number that have achieved Super Sloth level. This is truly a great hobby with a lot of great operators. Thanks to all the great activators that have made a score like this possible.
Gary A. - W0MNA

Hey, Gary! Just saw this…WOW! Big CONGRATULATIONS! You and Martha ROCK! I always look forward to hearing you both on my activations! I don’t think I have yet successfully chased you guys on any of your activations, but I’m looking forward to more opportunities in 2016.

Thanks for everything you do to make SOTA fun!

Dave, AE9Q

Congrats Gary! I don’t consider an activation complete until I’ve heard from you and Martha.
Scott
AK5SD