W0ERI achieves 150K chaser points

Congratulations Martha! We hope to be getting out before long & I look forward to working you.

Rob - AE7AP

1 Like

Congratulations Martha! Thanks for all the contacts through the years! I am surprised when I do not hear your call on a summit hi! Bob AC1Z

1 Like

Congratulations Martha! WOW!!
Gary
K3TCU

1 Like

Way to go Martha!

Paul
VA6MPM

1 Like

Congrats Martha! Very well done, thanks for many Qs.
Dan NA6MG

1 Like

Way to go Martha!! Congrats

1 Like

Congratulations Martha! thank you for all the contacts in my log, always wonderful to hear your voice across my speaker.

1 Like

Martha-
Congratulations to you and thank you for the many, many contacts! I am so used to working you and Gary, that when I you’re not there I wonder if I should call and make sure everything is OK…
73- Greg, W7GA

1 Like

Hi Martha,

I was searching for the button for tenfold like but found only the ordinary like :slightly_frowning_face:, sorry.

73 Ludwig

1 Like

What an achievement! Woot! Congratulations Martha.

1 Like

Congratulations Martha, fantastic accomplishment. Thank you for the many chases as well!

1 Like

Wow, Martha – I cannot count that high! Congrats, and many tnx for all the chasing. It doesn’t feel like a “real” activation unless I log you ;-).

73 Paula k9ir

3 Likes

Way to go Martha. KB1HXO

3 Likes

Congratulations Martha. It is so good to get you in my log. Thank you for the many chases. When you are in my log it is kije I have just met again with a familiar friend!

2 Likes

Way to go Martha !!!
For me, Activating a Mountain is not the same w/o you calling in :slight_smile:

Thank you for always being there !

N3BZ - Robert - W7A

1 Like

Wow!
Scott Kw4jm

1 Like

That’s awesome Martha! It’s always great making contact with you and Gary!

73 K7UOU
Gary Telesco

1 Like

Wow, super achievement Martha. Congratulations!!

Ron
W6PZA

1 Like

Please let me add my hearty congratulations as yet another happy & grateful recipient of many welcome chases from you!

1 Like

Way to go, Martha! Liz and I always feel like our activations are not complete until you are in our logs. Keep up the good work. :hiking_boot:

Ron and Liz
NR3E and K1LIZ

1 Like