VK op travelling to Europe in June/July

I have to admit to being a bit snooty when it comes to whisky… quite a lot of airlines offer the kind of whisky we add to the windscreen washer bottle to stop it freezing up here rather than drink. That’s the reason why I normally partake of the airline’s vodka instead. Having flown long-haul with Delta & American airlines to learn that I really don’t want to fly short haul never mind long haul with them ever again, we wont go into how dire BA are, the only European airline that make attempts to treat the passengers as humans is KLM. I haven’t been long haul on KLM for a while now, but they use to offer a whisky that was akin to horse liniment. The Vodka on the other hand was normally Swedish Absolut which is very nice. They always employed blonde hostesses too.

Treat passengers as people: :+1:
Offer decent vodka: :+1::+1:
employ predominantly blonde hostesses: :+1::+1::+1:

I can’t see a reason not to fly KLM, can you? :slight_smile:

Indeed. I have yet to have the pleasure, though there is a KLM 747 sitting outside the window of the Asiana lounge here in Seoul as we speak, which has had me thinking of SOTA on Tenerife for some reason… The only redeeming feature of Asiana is it’s a Qantas codeshare - other than that, they are the United Airlines of Asia. :-1: