Video SOTA EA2/HU-015

In reply to EA4ESP:
Hello!
Nice hike and congrats for your performance.
I worked EA2/HU-001 - Aneto in 2011 look at here. I was calling on 40m and 30m but no answer. Only 20m.

Best 73 and thanks again for the video.
Andre - f5ukl

In reply to F5UKL: Hola:
Soy EA1IEH, me llamo Eloy, un gran aficionado de la alta montaña, y últimamente estoy complementandola haciendo radio con emisoras decamétricas, mas concretamente haciendo actividades en SOTA, fue para mí una sorpresa poder ver en el SOTA, que algúien había activado una montaña en España que superaba los 3000 metros de altitud, en éste caso fuiste tú, te doy mi enhorabuena por ello, PERO…debo decirte sin ningún ánimo de ofensa, que la actividad no está completa…tú y tus compañeros realizasteís la actividad en la antecumbre del Aneto…por lo tanto yo no considero que fuera una SOTA legal…no obstante insisto y repito dandote mi mas sincera enhorabuena por haber llegado a la antecima del Aneto y poder hacer contactos en 20 metros…en definitiva esto es un Hobby y lo que se trata es pasarlo bién.
Como considero que no ha sido completada al 100 por 100 la cumbre del Aneto y montaña mas alta del pirineo, intentaré hacerla pero en la verdadera cumbre del Aneto donde se encuentra una enorme Cruz y un vértice geodésico.
Saludos y un abrazo.
Feliz Sota.

Hi
I EA1IEH, my name is Eloy, a big fan of the high mountains, and lately I am complementing making HF radio stations, more specifically by SOTA activities, was a surprise to me to see in the SOTA, someone had turned on a mountain in Spain that was over 3000 meters altitude, in this case was you, I give you my congratulations on this, BUT … I must say without any intention of offense, that the activity is not complete … you and your mates … realizasteís activity on the false summit of Aneto … so I do not think it was a legal SOTA … however insist and repeat giving you my sincere congratulations on have arrived at the peak of Aneto and to make contacts on 20 meters … ultimately this is a hobby and what fun it is.
As I think has not been completed at 100 by 100 Aneto summit and highest mountain in the Pyrenees, but try to make the true summit of Aneto where a huge cross and a trig point.
Greetings and a hug.
Happy Jack.