Tommy, W7RV, has reached 60,000 chaser points

Tommy, CONGRATULATIONS on a fantastic chaser level! Also, thanks for energizing the ether for those of us that follow you into the activator, nice to have a big signal to follow!
You’re past the half way point to the 100K level, about 1 1/2 years away!

Good luck on future achievements!

73’s

Chuck - KA5PVB

Thanks for all the contacts, Tommy. I have never done any totaling, but I know that you are right up there as one of my most frequent contacts. It’s just been too blasted hot here in NC to do much activating for us old guys. -Paul

Tommy often calls me after I send test V’s before I get a chance to send CQ - usually S9+… Good thing we’re on CW or folks would hear me actually laughing out loud!!

ALWAYS great to hear you Tommy nice job! 73 Rick WB0USI

Congratulations, Tommy! You are my best indicator of propagation! I just check to see, “How loud is Tommy today!” (usually pretty loud!)

73, Walt NE4TN

Tommy - Thank you for always being there! You are my #1 Chaser and I always look forward to hearing from you when I am on a summit! 73, Dave, AE9Q

If Tommy can’t hear you, ain’t nobody gonna hear you!
Congrats!
Ralph K5RWP

Congratulations Tommy and thanks for all the contacts. It is always a pleasure to hear your call.
73, Malcolm VE2DDZ

Bravo, Tommy! Us goats really appreciate your solid efforts!

Congratulations Tommy!
73, Michael KX6A

Congratulations, Tommy, and thanks for the contacts!

73, Peter KD0YOB

Hey Guys, once again many thanks for all the kind comments and I an truly humbled. In fact, I am blushing. It’s great to get you guys in the log many times, and I hope for many more in the future. You are a great bunch of guys and gals, and this has been a real Hoot to participate in. Even from the desolate, vast wasteland and black hole of the southwest desert of Arizona.

Best 73 to all,
Tommy W7RV DM43

Thanks for all the QSOs, always great to hear you right away on 30m or 40m.73! Hal N6JZT

Tommy, it is always a pleasure to work you and thanks for the literally hundreds of contacts! I look forward to many, many more. :grin:

73, pat

That’s amazing. He’s in my log several times, thanks for that.

Congratulations. Worked my first 2 summits on Saturday and I got you in the log for both.

That’s a whole lot of chaser Q’s and quite a dedicated effort on your part. I always appreciate hearing you, usually the first Q of my activations. It’s fun on both ends of the connection and I look forward to our next Q.

72, Woody

Congrats Tommy!

He was my first ever contact from a summit a few weeks back.

Thank-you!
Carl
WB7ULD

Congrats!

Mike
N1IDN

Congratulations Tommy on 60 thousand. Have been out of the loop with company staying and not being able to chase as much. See there are now 3 of you at 60K + . Best of luck OM. 73 de Scotty

Congrats Tommy on such a cool milestone! You have been the first distant voice I hear on many isolated, remote summits. Thanks for having such good ears as to pull out my puny signal in some bad conditions. Hope to work you more in future.
Doug n7cnh