Thanks from your News Team

On behalf of the SOTA News Team can I wish all of our readers a very merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Special thanks to all of you who have sent news items in through 2007, you are the people who make the SOTA news what it is.

As a team, we hope to keep the standards high and hope to introduce some new ideas as we try to expand our list of topics even further next year.

I would like to offer my most sicere thanks to my News Team colleagues, John GW4BVE and Roy G4SSH, who have selflessly given up their free time and worked very hard behind the scenes every month. My name might appear on each news bulletin, but trust me when I say that John and Roy’s help, support and input is considerable and has lightened the load considerably, thanks to both of you.

Also, I would like to thank MT for their instant replies and support surrounding news issues and a special thank you to John GM4ZFZ for his continued help with the news when it goes live on what is probably the best radio group website on our planet.

73 Mike GW0DSP (Chief Editor SOTA News)