Success of SOTA?

In reply to M0LMP:
Looks like you are living in the wrong place Lee, Down here in Bowton (Bolton)for those who want a translate, Only 25 miles away from Clitheroe, the weather has been brilliant sunshine, So time to shake the dust off them walking Boots, And a nice enjoyable walk around Jumbles Resovoiur, I will send some sunshine over yonder humps for you Lee.

Steve m0sgb

In reply to M0LMP:
Very happy to have managed, involuntarily, to make somebody laugh in this sad world;
My old dictionary " English / French " indeed says me:
" Bitch: n chienne f; (fig) plainte f. Without indicating me that there was the second “funnier” sense. Hi !
I would have had to take more recent one who would have “said” to me: " P: (of woman) Garce (bitchy girl) f ".
Better: I should have appealed to my favorite translator, the one the voice of which announces SOTA’s spots in Alain’s software, F6ENO. But she is never available when I need her. Hi !
Thanks to Les G3VQO and to Alain F6ENO to have “flown” from my help. Here also (flown): the second sense in French. :slight_smile:
Sorry for your cup of coffee Lee. But overturn is not grave.
Do you know the difference between the Parkinson’s disease, and that of Alzeimer?
I prefer to overturn half of my cup of champagne, rather than to forget to drink it ! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
See you later with pleasure and laughing.
73, Andy F5AKL
PS: next time, why would not English speak in French ?
We too like us laughing!!!
:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

In reply to F5AKL:

I prefer to overturn half of my cup of champagne, rather than to
forget to drink it ! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Andy,
I prefer to forget I have drunk my cup of champagne, and drink a second one…

Alain

PS: I know somebody who prefer water…