Stay At Home

This is how we dealt with nearly 4 months of Covid-19 lock down in VK3 due to a second wave.

Warning, coarse language!

8 Likes

:rofl: so good!

Lots of bands and artistes have been recording remote audio and video tracks from their homes and collaborating via the internet to mix and edit them together during the pandemic. This is one such effort that Liam and I have put together with some musician friends in the last few days. (And no need for a coarse language warning!):

Merry Christmas everyone!

4 Likes

A mite, I guess.

I suspect the admonition in question has appeared in song many times in the last nine months. First one I encountered (back in late March) was this: https://youtu.be/-2hPZSxpQx4 ( and in multi-performer version here: https://youtu.be/1RiGM6KrH30 )

Same content warning (and then some) applies.

Oh, there are some fantastic lockdown/stay at home videos. I’ve been entertained by this old couple of complete loonies.

There’s plenty more to pick from… OK there’s this one with drums and bass from 2 years back. As the comment says “I don’t think my granny was ever like that when she was 60”

I’m off to check Mrs. FMF has not been adding psychedelic compounds to my whisky.

There’s a lockdown stay-at-home Virtual Open Mic night tonight. Starts at 1900z if you’re interested - Redirecting...

Jamie - your neck of the woods - see where Truckee City Council signed an emergency ordinance, as well as sending a letter off to VRNB (Air BNB??) to halt all rentals of houses/vaction rentals due to the extreme masses coming up for skiing and holidaze …Caught the tail end of this on Sac news a bit ago…See ya…73, Todd KH2TJ

Hey Todd: “VRBO” is what you mean, but yes the Truckee City council as well as Sierra Forest Hospital (I think is in Incline) and the Truckee Hospital all banded together to make that announcement…even going so far as to tell folks “We do not care that it’s your second home, it is not your permanent address so go stay elsewhere!”

1 Like