spontaneously activated HB9 Lowland Summits in Ticino

The current weather at home is just awful.

That’s why I spontaneously decided to spend a few days in Ticino… to activate a few HB9 Lowland-Summits.

Yesterday I booked a holiday flat and today I left early in the morning… On the way there I was already on HB/TI-145, HB/TI-144 and HB/TI-152.

The way to HB/TI-144:

I didn’t expect so much snow. I think it had thawed away, but last night it did quite a bit.

Until Friday I want to activate HB/TI-146 and all Lowland summits south of Lugano.

Tomorrow it’s HB/TI-151 and HB/TI-153. The snow higher up can still thaw a bit. I can’t say when I’ll be where yet.

Today, when I came down from HB/TI-144, my intestines gave me quite a hard time. In Medeglia there is an excellently maintained toilet at the car park below the church.

Just as a hint :wink:

73 Armin

12 Likes

Hallo Armin
Danke für das heutige S2S QSO und viel Spass noch im schönen Tessin.
73,Patrick

2 Likes

@HB9FUE

Schade, dass du nicht länger hier bleiben kannst und weitere Summits aktivierst… dann hätte ich vielleicht Chance auf ein paar completes. :wink:

The weather is perfect for hiking.

This morning I do HB/TI-102 and in the afternoon HB/TI-146.
Maybe it is still enough time for HB/TI-158 on the way home (If not I do it on Friday).

Tomorrow it will be HB/TI-147 and HB/TI-149.

On Friday I will have tired legs

:upside_down_face:

73 Armin

3 Likes

I left out HB/TI-146.
The road from Bigorio to the Convent and to the car park is closed this week and next week from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 17:00 due to road works.

73 Armin

1 Like