SOTA Spotter alternative

This link should work for polo Join the Ham2K Portable Logger beta - TestFlight - Apple

I have SOTA Spotter on my phone was using it on Wednesday 1st May. It still works fine for me.
CZ ā€¦

3 Likes

VK port-a-log is only on Android. Perhaps you wish it was on Apple iOS?

1 Like

Declan @EI6FR the .apk file for Sotaspotter is available at SOTA Spotter APK for Android - Download.
I havenā€™t downloaded or checked this file, and it may not run on your new phone, but it is an option if you are interested.

1 Like

Well the solution was simple, as I was moving from one Samsung device to another I simply migrated my apps from one to the other and Sota Spotter available to be once again.

Thanks all

Declan

2 Likes

I use ā€œsota activatorā€ā€¦ its really handy! you can set custom alerts and stuff so it alerets you in real time as needed!

Alan

Oh thatā€™s an embarrassing mistake. Apologies Peter. Iā€™ve looked for it in Google Play on Android and itā€™s not on the platform, but I see it is a manual install and availaboe from a Groups.io group, which Iā€™ve applied to join. I will load it up and use it. I think thereā€™s another logging app by a VK that is iOS only, but maybe Iā€™m wrong on that too.

Your application has now been approved.

You are correct. Sue, VK5AYL, has an app for iOS that is detailed at https://vk5ayl.com/
I havenā€™t used it, as I donā€™t have a suitable device.

2 Likes