SOTA shop deliveries

I will not be able to fulfill any orders placed through the SOTA shopping site after 14 February 2022 until late March.
Please place any orders promptly to give me a chance to despatch them

Many Thanks
Barry GM4TOE
SOTA Awards Manager

2 Likes

Whether than start a new topic…I found the SOTA hats, where are the coffee mugs?

1 Like

We don’t sell them. We did have some insulated mugs but IIRC they were not popular and are no longer stocked.

That is surely anti-American. :us:

Mug designs have come a long way in the past few years. If some were sourced, I’d buy two. For tea, obviously.

In the famous words of Herbert Morrison : " Oh the Humanity ! "

Vista Print does coffee mugs, you could upload the SOTA logo and order one to be made.

3 Likes

We intially stocked insulated mugs (good for all ham radio beverages, including beer) and I had to discount them to clear - I think the original batch took 5 years, at least, to sell.

If there is a demand for coffee mugs I will then purchase them - but, be aware, to be able to sell at a sensible price and still make a small profit I need to order about 100 at a time. The tolerance of my xyl to the storage space allotted to SOTA merchandise is being severely tested :cry:

This thread is about the delivery timescales to be expected while I am away from home so please leave it that way. I will start a new thread about merchandise - but try purchasing items we already have available too.

4 Likes

Due to the cancellation of my holiday (plane couldn’t land in CT3) I am now able to handle new orders.
I will clear the small backlog of orders placed despite this reflector post and then deal with new orders.

Be aware that PayPal are having problems confirming orders so I have to do it manually until this can be sorted

Barry GM4TOE
SOTA Awards Manager

1 Like