Sota Mountain Goat HB9FZC

Hallo Carine,
Gratuliere zur Bergeis und Alles Gute 73/88
Heinrich IW3AGO

2 Likes

Liebe Carine, Gratuliere !!! Alles Gueti. Andy und Eva.

1 Like

Hallo Carine alles Gute zu den ersten 1.000 Punkte und nur weiter so.

LG makus

Herzliche Gratulation, Carine – eure «Kampfwandertour» im Wallis hat sich gelohnt! :sweat_smile:
vy 73, Manuel

1 Like

G0FEX
Well done Carine on reaching MG status, Always a pleasure to contact Rene & you.
73’s Ken

Hallo Carine,
congratulations to MG. Thanks for the QSOs.
73 Jan OK2PDT

1 Like

Congrats Carine for MG!

Guru

1 Like

Hallo Carine,

beste 73 - congrats und Alles Gute weiterhin !

John OE7PHI
+

1 Like

Carine,great to work you at the week end and congratulation on achieving Mountain Goat,I trust Rene treated you to a nice bottle of bubbly. 88 Don. G0RQL.

2 Likes

Hallo Carine

Don bringt es mit den Blöterli auf den Punkt, hi. Herzliche Gratulation auch von mir – da habt ihr beide eure Mountain Goats “oben durch” auf anspruchsvollen Wegen erreicht! Eigentlich dürfte man euch auch einen Steinbock-Award geben.

Ich wünsche euch noch viele gfreute schöne Ausblicke von oben und weiterhin viel Freude an dem, was ihr tut.

Vy 73 und 88 de Markus, HB9DIZ

1 Like

Congratulations Carine on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

Congrats Carine, very impressed with your achievement and the short time in which you reached it!

I wish you many more beautiful (and safe) future activations!

Peter, HB9TVK

1 Like

Hoi Carine

Schon Mountain Goat?! Gratuliere!

vy 73 es 88 Matt HB9FVF

Congratulations! Well done. 73

-Steve
W2SWA

Hello to everybody :grinning:

Many thanks for all your congratulations and good wishes.

The bottle of bubbly was a cool beer :beers: :wink:

My OM René, HB9NBG and I had a lot of impressive summit-experiences in our 6-days “Plaine Morte - SOTA-Trekking”, and it was a great feeling for me to reach the Mountain Goat on one of the most impressive summits, that I ever made (Rohrbachstein - First-Acitivation)

Now the movie from our “Plaine Morte SOTA-Trekking 2018” is available on Plaine Morte SOTA-Trekking 2018 - 6 Tage SOTA in den Alpen mit HB9NBG+HB9FZC - YouTube , so you can see what we did the last days :sunglasses::sunglasses:

A big Thank-You to my OM René, HB9NBG; it’s always a pleasure to reach a new summit with him :heart_eyes: A big hug and a lot of kisses for him :kissing_heart:

vy 73/88 de Carine, HB9FZC

4 Likes