SOTA Goat Unavailable

Hoves-up & 3-Cheers for Rockwell!

…Steve/wGOAT

5 Likes

Many thanks Rockwell (WW1X) for your continued support on your app!! Many of us have used your app for many years now.

73, Brad
WA6MM

Many thanks Rockwell. SOTA Goat is a beautiful app and I look forward to continuing to use it!!

Yea! :grinning: :mountain_snow: :goat:

1 Like

Excellent news. Looking forward to the updated app.
Tnx

Superb! I’ve used it throughout my SOTA career and particularly liked the map function (especially prior to SOTLAS).
If you could also take the opportunity to correct the alert time glitch referred to above, that would also be appreciated :slightly_smiling_face:

Many thanks, Rockwell - looking forward to using SOTA Goat for years to come.
Rod

Great news! Thank you from a happy user.

Yes! Thanks Rockwell!!! SOTA wouldn’t be the same if I didn’t have SOTAGoat!
73, Jim K7MK

A big thank you from me Rockwell. Your app is much appreciated.

Nick G4OOE

Thanks Rockwell!!!

Thanks for your good news, Rockwell!

May I suggest to update/correct in such a next version the erroneous alert time offset described here in the VK1DA blog?

See e.g. here on December 31 test alerts: SOTLAS

Thanks in advance and vy 73 de Markus, HB9DIZ

Thanks in advance Rockwell - looking forward to it.

Ariel NY4G

Thank you! :clap:

YAH! Awesome man, thanks for picking thsi back up!

Very grateful for your work—thanks for the excellent app! de CT7/K9PM

Tons of functionality on SOTAgoat that is not there. Show me on map relative to summits, list of nearby summits and distance and bearing. Using the favorites function, which of those nearby summits have I done, easily see summits across Association lines. Alert and spot on the same app. I greatly prefer the SOTAgoat interface, all in one app. Will list all those summits distance and bearing OFFLINE YMMV.

73 Doug de W1DMH

Thanks a lot for revisiting tha app.
I like it
73 Roger