Sota Fun Night

Hello all

It’s fun Evening again tonight and no excuses, that strange yellow thing above you is called the Sun, hi.

Let’s be having you. Get off the couch and up your local summit.

73 Mike GW0DSP

In reply to GW0DSP:
I will be out on gw/nw-051.

73s Barry M3PXW (MW3PXW)

In reply to M3PXW:

Thanks for your ongoing support Barry.

73 Mike GW0DSP

In reply to GW0DSP:

your local summit.

if only…

In reply to GW0DSP:

I’ll be on my local summit for half an hour unfortunately, due to it being my first activation on my own (with a small but reliable handy), but at least I’m going to be an ACTIVATOR instead of a chaser.

Catch you up there!

Jordan M3TMX

In reply to GW0DSP:

Got home to a phone message - I`d promised to pick someone up from Stockport hospital at a beer festival a few weeks back, the pickup was tonight, not home until 8pm :-((

In reply to G1INK:

Stockport hospital at a beer festival

Now, that’s my kind of hospital !!!

73 de Les, G3VQO

Hi everyone

Well, what can I say, what a cracker of an evening yet again, and a real pleasure to see so many stations participating in the latest fun evening.

This was a good turnout indeed, with 7 summits being activated in the evening and chasers/spotters galore giving their support.

I had a night to remember up on Hope Mountain, with a total of 36 QSOs including 5 summit to summit contacts and a total of 10 DXCCs worked.

Many thanks for the s2s contacts to John M0JDK/P on G/CE-002, Jordan M3TMX/P on G/LD-049, (his first solo activation, great job Jordan), Geoff M3SFN/P on G/WB-004, Robin GM7PKT/P on GM/WS-312 and Barry MW3PXW/P on GW/NW-051.

Thanks for all the spots, especially to Steve GW7AAV who must have been dizzy relaying spots to myself and Barry on two of his local summits.

Thanks to all stations worked…

M0JDK/P s2s, M3TMX/P s2s, 2E0MND/M, M3SFN/P s2s, GM7PKT/P s2s, G0NES, M1MAJ, G0RQL, GW7AAU, GW1LDY, GW7AAV, GW0VMZ, 2E0HJD/M, 2E0EDX, 2E0NHM, G0HZZ, MW3PXW/P s2s, M0AAS, G4JZF, M1AVV, G4BLH, M3XMC, M0SAD, F5NEP, HA5TI, HB9AAQ,
I1ZL, DL6KVA, DL2RNA, DL6DZL, HB9DOT, OK1AKU, DJ5AV, PA2PRU, HB9DAX, OK1FGH

See you all next Tuesday.

73 Mike GW0DSP