SOTA-Chaser in 4X -Israel

Hi all,
by surfing in I-Net i found this SWL-Site from Israel with a section of sota.

http://swlhunters.aceboard.com/i-239548.htm#

vy 73 Klaus DF2GN

In reply to DF2GN:

Hi Klaus

Thanks for that. We did have some interest from the Lebanon (OD) a while back but there has been no further contact from there.

Richard
G3CWI

Eyran is a very keen SWL-er and award collector. Have regular mails with him. He’s very dedicated to his hobby and a top guy

Hi all

My first massage on this reflector , though i’ve been watching it for long time .
Thanks Klaus for your interest and thanks Peter for your kind words .
i was wondered this morning were all the visitors came from to my homepage and i was directed to this post…hi

I am vy interested in any of this program activation , but only few Stations of SOTA activations are logged in my log , due bad cond. on 40m in the morning here , and ofcourse i am working on these hrs…hi

i am not Swl’ing FM ,but it seems i should start with that too , thanks to SOTA .

@ Richard -as far as i know there are no any SOTA chasers or activators in Israel .
we got many mountains here , some would really be interesting to activate from ! i guess someone should start managing a SOTA references list here , first …
i hope one day Israel 4X land will join the SOTA program as well .
Who knows ? maybe i’ll be the one to manage the first list of references for SOTA here in Israel ?

Keep up the SOTA activity , guys !

i am maybe a lonely SOTA 4X Chaser , but it will not prevent me to continue chasing you , for sure …

Rigards , 73 !

Eyran 4X4-2238 .

P.S. Due lack of html knowledge , the SOTA Corner in my homepage is only on the right side on the middle of the page , with some links on the bottom of it .