Sota award 2015

For the last few years we have been giving a SOTA AWARD to the person who the MT thinks has made an outstanding contribution to SOTA during the year. The award is sponsored by Richard G3CWI, co-creator of the SOTA Award Program and owner of SOTABEAMS.

As usual there are more possible winners than awards and after much discussion the MT has decided that this year’s winner is Sylvia OE5YYN in recognition of all the time and effort she put into updating and re-validating the Austrian Association. Sylvia’s prize is a £50 credit at the SOTABEAMS store.

Please join me in congratulating Sylvia and thanking her for all her work this year.

Andy, MM0FMF
obo SOTA MT

23 Likes

Well Done Sylvia - well deserved. And good decision MT.

73 Ed.

1 Like

Sylvia, thanks for all your hard work - much appreciated… CONGRATULATIONS
Matt/K0MOS

1 Like

Congrats Sylvia, well deserved!

73 Heinz, EA8/OE5EEP

1 Like

Well done Sylvia! Congrats and HNY.

73 de Pedro, CT1DBS

1 Like

This has come as a big surprise! I can hardly believe that SOTA has become such a big part of my life. However, I must also stress that I would have been lost without the help of some region managers and Martin OE5REO, Martin OE3VBU and Fred OE8FNK in particular.
Thank you so much everybody!! :blush:
Happy New Year! :fireworks:

Sylvia
OE5YYN

5 Likes

Congrats, Sylvia for such hard good work done.
Happy New Year.

Guru

1 Like

Well done, Sylvia - you’ve earned it!

Rob DM1CM

1 Like

Congrats Sylvia! And thanks to Richard/G3CWI for sponsoring this reward for extraordinary efforts in support of SOTA!

Guy/n7un

3 Likes

Congrats, Sylvia well done, I hope to hear you soon
Happy New Year.

Nuno Freitas CT2IUV

1 Like

Congratulations on the achievement Sylvia.Well done. 88 Don G0RQL.H.N.Y.

1 Like

Congratulations Sylvia,

you sure deserve that award. Thanks for the countless hours of work you put into this!

73 Martin, OE5REO

1 Like

Congratulations Syliva,

We all benefit from your extensive work so the MT’s decision is loudly applauded.

Ron
VK3AFW

1 Like

Congratulations Sylvia, a very good work you have done.

73 de IN3AQK http://sotadolomiti.blogspot.it

1 Like