SM/DA-xxx expedition

Thanks and all my admiration to SM6EQO/p Haakan, who activated some 2 dozens of different summits in the SM/DA region during the passed 8-10 days. Unfortunately I could work “only” :slight_smile: 21 of them because I had an urgent work…
Thanks for the extraordinary effort and listening to my weak (539…569) signals. (I do not have a separate antenna for 30m, I try to tune my W3DZZ with a bit less the infinite SWR… Unfortunately my IC-775DSP’s tuner alows me to use only 30-40W output out of the theoretical 200W. :frowning: )
I hope that Haakan arrived home safe and healthy. (I bet, he is rather tired now!)

73: Joska

In reply to HA5CW:

I agree with your comments Joska

I also managed just 21 of the HB/DA SOTA’s activated by Haakan in the 7 day period 2nd-8th August (all uniques) and it was a real pleasure to chat to him every day.

Many thanks Haakan, on your magnificent expedition. Staying on each summit for at least an hour, and using 10 MHz was much appreciated by chasers.

Haakan did a similar expedition, in the VL district, in 2009. I look forward to August 2011 with great anticipation.

Roy G4SSH

In reply to G4SSH:

I checked my log and you are right, Roy!
Between 28th June and 1st August i worked with Haakan from 5 different summits but these belong to SM/VL… That is I managed to catch only 16 events of the SM/DA tour… On the one hand my weak signal had not been able to get through in case of some of the summits and I was working hard at at computer…
But these summits were also part of his 10 days duration tour!
The lession of the story is: I need to erect a dipole for 10 MHz before next August. :slight_smile:

73: Jóska

I´m back home in Mölndal again after completing my tour. All in all it ended up with 29 summits and 877 qso:s in total.

First and foremost I would like to express my sincere thanks to each and everyone of you who worked me. Without your efforts as chasers in trying to read me in spite of my faint signals, activating the summits would not have been possible. Be fully aware of the fact that your work is highly appreciated!

Now only remains to register all the qso:s in the database and to put all the photos I took at the different summits on my web page. It will take a few days, but I will notify you when it´s done.

Finally to to the sorry business of QSL-cards…
I really do not care very much for qsl-cards. However, if you would plunge into a deep mental trauma if you did not have my qsl-card verifying our contact do send you card direct to my home address (see qrz.com) and I will send you mine. You don´t have to include any return postage, I will pay for that; a small price to pay for your mental well-being… :slight_smile:

73 and see you all next year from the summits!
SM6EQO / Håkan

I´m back home in Mölndal again after completing my tour. All in all it ended up with 29 summits and 877 qso:s in total.

First and foremost I would like to express my sincere thanks to each and everyone of you who worked me. Without your efforts as chasers in trying to read me in spite of my faint signals, activating the summits would not have been possible. Be fully aware of the fact that your work is highly appreciated!

Now only remains to register all the qso:s in the database and to put all the photos I took at the different summits on my web page. It will take a few days, but I will notify you when it´s done.

Finally to to the sorry business of QSL-cards…
I really do not care very much for qsl-cards. However, if you would plunge into a deep mental trauma if you did not have my qsl-card verifying our contact do send you card direct to my home address (see qrz.com) and I will send you mine. You don´t have to include any return postage, I will pay for that; a small price to pay for your mental well-being… :slight_smile:

73 and see you all next year from the summits!
SM6EQO / Håkan

In reply to SM6EQO:

Many tnx for the excellent QSOs on 30m dr Hakan.
Surprised to hear you from so many summit.
It was interesting to follow your "Expedition"
on “google-earth” and to learn a bit more about
your beautiful country.

Good luck and fun(?)with the paper-work.

Vy73 es hpe cuagn, hej
Fritz DL4FDM