Slothdom, thanks to all!

Hi All,
I was pretty close to Slothdom this weekend, and so I should be after being involved with SOTA for nearly 4 years, but “slowly slowly catch a monkey” applies here, needless to say I didnt think I was going to make it. From my vantage point on Jefrey Hill I was getting nervous, it was 14.30 I needed just 6 points to reach the magic 1000, I had already worked most of the published summits including some of the big ones, but still needed the 6 extra, then out of the mist came my saviour. Simon M1AVV, on and un-published summit of Stoney Cove Pike, giving me the 6 !!! Thanks Simon for making it a great end to the day and the start of Slothdom. A big thanks also to all those stations I have worked that have contributed to the magic first 1000.

Cheers to all and here’s to the next 1000.

Thanks again
Lee
MØLMP

In reply to M0LMP:

Well done Lee - still have to catch you when I’m up on a summit, but hope to do so later this year.

73, Gerald

In reply to M0LMP:
A big congrats Lee on 1k,slothdom
73 de Geoff G4CPA.

In reply to M0LMP:

Congratulations Lee, great job, well done mate.

73 Mike GW0DSP

In reply to All:
Thanks guys appreciate it. That next 1000 hopefully will take a little less time !!! First 1000 were all UK, Now taking points from anywhere and being greedy HI.

Cheers to all
Lee