Another view of American Eagles Mine: W0C/FR-135

6 Likes

Some great designs here.

I’ve updated the gallery at SOTA QSLs

2 Likes

My QSL card , SV3IEG Dinos - Greece

8 Likes

Hi Steve,

I like so much your QSL cards and also your vidéos with Roaster and Peanut.

Enjoy SOTA and your Goats

1 Like

from I/LO-129 Mt. Grigna settentrionale, after a heavy snowstorm.

9 Likes

Another sailor! I’ve yet to find an AZ I can sail to, however. . .

73, Jim KK0U

We had notions to do a little mini-expedition with our sailboat (the same Wayfarer that is on my card) to the San Juan Islands & other water approaches to activate some summits, but would need to make some modifications to the boat to make it a more reasonable prospect. We have lately been super into SOTA & Backpacking & haven’t been sailing as much lately. Who knows what the future will bring?!

Rob - AE7AP

The throne of Zeus, Mount Olympus’ summit, very close to Mitikas one, the Greek SOTA highest summit! 2.918 m ASL.

73 de SV2OXS, Christos.

7 Likes

The photo shows Morven, GM/ES-018, taken from Queen’s View on the B9119 road to Tarland, Aberdeenshire

73 Simon

4 Likes

7 Likes

Camping and operation at the top of Mt. Wagadake (JA/IT-008, 1440m) in 1995.

14 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes

QSL-HB9EKO-SOTA

10 Likes

GT7OOO_QSL

QSL produced by Roy Clayton G4SSH (SK) for my mini SOTA DXpedition which I combined with taking part in the Isle of Man Walking Festival in 2008.I used the GT7OOO/P call on the activations there.

Roy was a dab hand with Photoshop and produced numerous QSL cards for the Scarborough Special Events Group over the years.

Here is another one that Roy produced for me for the 2009 Walking Festival / SOTA DXped. I still have the jacket…

73 Phil G4OBK

13 Likes

I’ve got the 2nd one in my collection, but not the first. I’ll add the first to my online gallery of SOTA QSL cards. Roy’s SSEG QSLs were always a treat!

1 Like

Photo by WA6MM from the 14’er Event… Mt Shavano, CO ~14,250ft
73, Richard N2GBR

8 Likes

5 Likes