Shack Sloth

Thanks very much to all the activators i have worked in order to gain my shack sloth status. Special thanks to Mike 2e0yyy for the many points and oe5rtp for the final qso taking me to 1001 points.

73 de Mick m0mda

In reply to M0MDA:
Congratulations Mick on getting sloth status

Ricky

Congratulations mick on achieving the Shack Sloth.

Jimmy 2(Q)0EYP

In reply to MW6GWR: Cheers Ricky, thanks for your SOTA QSO’S. Hope to work you again soon. 73 de m0mda

In reply to M0MDA:
I might be doing one on the 10th of june GW/SW-??? on the way to bournemouth for the 10th Anniversary GW Activat all wales Award hope to hear you then.

Ricky

In reply to MW6GWR:
ok i will listen out for you. Off to do the 4m contest now using g4nok (club call) 73

In reply to 2E0EYP: Thanks Jimmy, 73

Well done, Mick and thanks for contacts while we were in SW Wales last week; every little helps:-)

Rod

In reply to M0MDA:
Congratulations on your sloathdom.

Very well done indeed :slight_smile:

In reply to M0MDA:

Congratulations Mick and thanks for the contacts today.
Best of luck with your next 1000 points.

Karen
2E0XYL

In reply to M0MDA:

Thanks very much to all the activators i have worked in order to gain
my shack sloth status. Special thanks to Mike 2e0yyy for the many
points and oe5rtp for the final qso taking me to 1001 points.

Congratulations on your Slothdom.

Catch you from the next one,

73 Mike
2E0YYY

In reply to 2E0YYY:
Thanks very much Mike, Karen and Rod for your comments. I could not have done it without you guys and all the other activators that go up the summits.

I would also like to thank Chris m0rsf because if not for Chris i may have not signed up for SOTA.

Cheers to everybody 73 de Mick m0mda

In reply to M0MDA:

It was great to have a card waiting for me when I got back from Orkney. Pleased to have given you a few points during that round of activations. Hopefully have many more QSOs in the future Mick on your way to Super Sloth. Well done on what you’ve achieved to date.

73, Gerald G4OIG

In reply to G4OIG:
Hi Gerald, Thanks very much for your message. Glad the card arrived safe and sound.

Hope to work you again from another summit soon. Cheers, 73, Mick

In reply to M0MDA:

Well done on the Shack Sloth Mick, hasn’t taken you long at all.

Thanks for the QSO’s when I’ve been out activating. Looking forward to a few more yet.

Chris M0RSF

In reply to M0MDA:
Well done Mick :slight_smile:

Roger G4OWG