Shack Sloth for Karen 2E0XYL

In reply to G6ODU:
Congratulations Karen, well done!
Thanks for all the contacts. Good luck with the next milestone.
Roger MW0IDX

In reply to MW0IDX:

Thanks for the S2S on both 2 and 10 Metres today, Roger.

And thanks to Karen, for contacts on both 15 and 40 Metres!

Mike 2E0YYY

Congratulations Karen; goodness knows how long it will take me to get there.

Rod

In reply to G6ODU:

To G6 ODU: Thanks Bob, for all the help and advice. You might get some peace now! They haven’t even installed a mobile rig and antenna at my desk to ease me back into work! :frowning:

To G8ADD: “Great, Karen, now for super-sloth!” -
I’d rather not break anything else in the foreseeable future, thanks Brian! :wink:

To MW6BDV: Always a pleasure, Barry. Thank you for the points! J

To G4USW: “Well Done Karen… good to see you in the list at last…although SLOTH doesnt sound nice” -
Maybe not Bill, but quite appropriate for me over the last few months according to Wikipedia “Sloths move only when necessary and even then very slowly” Hi!

To GW7AAV: “If she hadn’t broken her ankle she might only be 3/4 of the way there!” -
Not even that, Steve! I’d speak to activators if I heard them but I didn’t log them and I didn’t actively chase!

I decided on Christmas Eve that I would start logging contacts but only gained 50 points in the month before the break, with 950 points from January 22nd to April 17th! It took me a frustrating 7 days to get the final 42 points – thought I’d never get there!

“Mountain Goat next? Over 1/3 of the way there already!” -
Me thinks that may take a little longer! I was hoping to reach ½ MG within 12 months of starting. I guess I may not make that – 127 points before 21st June – I’ve become a bit of a sloth!

To EVERYONE: Many thanks to all the activators who gave me something to do whilst incapacitated – it kept me sane! Thanks to all the other chasers – I felt I was keeping in touch listening to you chasing the same summits and finally many thanks to those who popped in for a QSO from time to time and thank you for all the good wishes!

Safe descent everyone . . . . . and beware of the mud!!

73 & 88
Karen 2E0XYL

In reply to 2E0XYL:

with 950 points from January 22nd to April 17th!

Wow! Good chasing! (I’ve only managed a couple of hundred points in that time.)

I expect it’ll feel good to be getting back into activating, though. :wink:

73, Rick M0LEP