Scott WA9STI, Newest W6 Mountain Goat!

Congratulations, Scott! I always enjoy it when I can catch you on ssb.
Peter KD0YOB

Congratulations Scott, thanks for all your chases in my activation logs and activation contacts on your way to MG.
73 Gary W5ODS

CONGRATULATIONS SCOTT. I HAVE ENJOYED WORKING YOU ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS. BE LOOKING FOR YOU AGAIN IN THE NEAR FUTURE. ba-a-a-a

KB7HH

Congrats Scott

Roland K7FOP

Congratulations Scott. Great job, so many diverse summits. Glad I could work you on some along the way. I couldn’t hear you on Dante, it would have been nice to have worked you at a place I have been to. Until the next one.
Jeff k6QCB

Congrats Scott! It has been a pleasure chasing you 46 times across 9 states on your journey to Mountain Goat. :beers:

Paul - KB9ILT

Congratulations Scott!

Michael KX6A

Scott, Your effort and dedication to the SOTA goat challenge must have set a record for time and distance expended! It’s always a pleasure to record your call in my log. TU es GL!

72, Woody/K1LB

Congratulations Scott! Glad to be able to work you on
your Goat Activation summit. Thanks for all the activations and the points in my log.
Gary K3TCU

Congratulations Scott! Always great to write your call in my log. Hope to see you again in Dayton!

Keith KR7RK

Congratulations Scott! And welcome to the herd.
73 and BAAA!
Ken

Scott

Congratulations! You have always been a source of inspiration to me.

Scott
n0oi

Scott, It was a pleasure to make contact with you on your Mountain Goat summit! The description of the Dante Benchmark by Rex sounds like a great choice for making MG! Looking forward to many more contacts. 73 Bob AC1Z

Congrats Scott on Mountain Goat! I am glad that I got to work you S2S on your last activation for Goat status. I am looking forward to the many more S2S. Kris

Congratulations Cousin Scott, many thanks for the activator, chaser and S2S contacts over the last few years, and especially for the S2S contact on Friday. TU and 73, Paul - N1ZF

Congratulations Scott! Glad to see you made it. Look for you on the air MG!
Mike

Congratulations Scott!

Way to go, Scott. Liz and I got to meet you on Clingmans Dome and have you in the log many times.

Job well done!
Ron and Liz
KI4TN and K1LIZ

Congratulations, Scott. I’ve enjoyed our QSOs and meeting you at last year’s Hamvention.

Ward - WC0Y

Congrats Scott! Always great to hear you on or off the peaks.

Mike - ke5akl