Scotland QRM updated

In the absence of an active GM Association Manager, I have today updated the Scotland ARM to keep it in line with the current Marilyn listing, as follows:

SS-138 is deleted, wef 16-Apr-07 and replaced by new summit SS-282: East Cairn Hill wef 17-Apr-07

SS-157 is deleted, wef 16-Apr-07 and replaced by new summit SS-283: Coraddie wef 17-Apr-07

CS-110 and NS-152 – grid references changed

WS-118 – grid reference and height changed

SS-268 – Height in metres was incorrect. No change to score

SS-043, SS-032, WS-136 and CS-057 – names changed

The new ARM is available for download. The SOTA databases will be updated as soon as possible.

73, John.

In reply to G3WGV:
Thank you for the updates John

In reply to G3WGV:

Can I apply for the activation points retrospectively then please John as per the SOTA manual as my activation was on 14th ?

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to G3WGV:

I enjoyed the title of this post!

In reply to G3CWI:
… some of the QRM IS friendly !!

In reply to G3WGV:

In the absence of an active GM Association Manager

I’ll take on the GM AM role if a volunteer is needed? Seems only fair to put something back in as I’m enjoying SOTA so much.

Andy
MM0FMF

G3CWI opined:

I enjoyed the title of this post!

Ahem! Seems I can’t edit the title either. Apologies to the lads north of t’border.

MM0FMF asked:

Can I apply for the activation points retrospectively then please John
as per the SOTA manual as my activation was on 14th ?

The Management Team has agreed to set the start date for SS-282 as 14-Apr-07. A new ARM is being issued. All other changes as originally posted.

73, John.

I will aim to have the ARM updates transferred to the Database during this next week.

In reply to G3WGV:

ARM is now on website.

I have now addressed all these updates on the online SOTA Database. Hence MM0FMF can now enter his activation of East Cairn Hill, and the chasers that worked him can claim their points.

In reply to M1EYP:

Cheers to Tom for updating the database and to John for ammending the ARM.

Andy
MM0FMF