Rudi OE7RDI makes the 3.000p

Well done and congratulations Rudi, who got the 3000 points on DL / WS-058.
Thank you for the S2S.

73 markus IN3ADF

10 Likes

Congratulations Rudi! Well earned triple-Goat!

(OK, I know this is really a 0.75 Goat - but I cant find a 12 legged goat picture on the web!) :grinning:

73 Ed.

3 Likes

Servus Rudi,
gratuliere zur 3ten Bergziege, zu deinen 447 Aktivierungen und den
8978 QSOs und vor allem zu den 8 S2S QSOs mit dir.
Freue mich auf ein ein wiederhören und auf ein wiedersehen
am 14.9… vy 73 de Karl, OE5JKL

Hallo Rudi,

Super, wir wünschen Dir noch viele schöne Aktivierungen und freuen uns auf noch mehr QSOs.

Peter & Sylvia

Thank you, thank you very much to everyone I have been in contact with over the last 6 years; personally or via the QRG, to all chasers and activators and also to my wife Gerda, who accompanied me on my excursions most of the time. I have gained so many new experiences with SOTA, from planning an activation to a better technical understanding of my hobby. I am excited to be a part of this beautiful SOTA community and look forward to successful activations in the future.

73, Rudi OE7RDI

1 Like

Well done, Rudi!
73, Fabio

Hallo Rudi,
Gratulation zur 3.Goas.
Bis zum nächsten S2S

73 IW3AGO Heinrich

Hallo Rudi

Auch von Carine und mir herzliche Gratulation zur 3.Berggeiss :clap: :clap:
Und vielen Dank für die vielen S2S, die wir mit Dir immer wieder arbeiten dürfen :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

vy 73 de René, HB9NBG + 73/88 de Carine, HB9FZC

Many thanks to you Carine and Rene for your congratulations and technical support over the past few years. Your contributions are always a pleasure and I agree with you, KX2 and AX1 antenna are often a great help on narrow peaks.

73, Rudi, OE7RDI

1 Like