Ricky MW6GWR - Shack Sloth

Congratulations Ricky on your Shack Sloth status .

Looks like you,ll beat me to your second HI

Keep chasing and look forward to your next activation

Aled

MW0UPH

Well done Ricky. Thanks for all the QSOs.

73 Mike
2E0YYY

well done ricky
mark.

In reply to G1PIE:
Llongyfarchiadau Ricky. Da iawn wir. Dalia ati.
Alun
2W0CYM

Well done Ricky,keep going.73 Don.

In reply to MW0UPH:

Well done, Ricky and thanks for recent contacts on the MW one pointers in SW Wales. More soon, I hope.

Rod

Congratulations Ricky & thanks for both 2m and HF contacts from our May visit to Wales.

Caroline, M3ZCB

Congratulations Ricky on achieving Shack Sloth.

Jimmy 2(Q)0EYP

Nice one Ricky, Well done. Hope to work you from another summit soon. All the best de Mick.

Congratulations Ricky well done.

In reply to MW0UPH:
Well done Ricky on reaching 1000 chaser points. Da iawn ti.

Don’t forget, on the other hands, your activations count towards this competition - http://www.sotabeams.co.uk/Challenge.htm so keep hauling your Dad up the hills around Abergynolwyn!

Dei MW0YDH/p

Congratulations and well done Ricky. Thanks for all the contacts when I was up in Orkney. You certainly were one of the keen chasers!

73, Gerald G4OIG

In reply to G4OIG:
Thanks everybody look for would to more contacts big thanks to Aled MW0UPH with out him I would not be doing sota and all the activators. I will be hopeing to Activated 3 summits from the 10th to the 13th or the 14th. 1 or 2 or 3 on the 10th and 1 or 2 on the 13 or 14 the day I go home ish I will do 2m fm and 7-ssb 14-ssb might do 18 21 ssb if band is open 24 28 50 ssb and if time and the band is open.

Ricky