Reflector 'panel'

Hi Jon,

When I am in the ‘Alerts’ page the 'reflector latest 'panel has moved slightly to the left so that it now obscures some of the alerts information. I am using IE6.

I just contacted John BVE and he is getting the same thing in IE6 but not in Firefox

The problem was’nt there yesterday HI.

Regards, Mike G4BLH

PS Now getting it on the ‘spots’ page too

In reply to G4BLH:
No propblem here but Don G0NES spoke of the same problem on the phone to me.

In reply to G4BLH:

My apologies. I tend to test in IE7 and Firefox and sometimes forget to check in IE6. Stylesheet now hacked and all should now be ok.

73, Jon

In reply to GM4ZFZ:
All OK now Jon, many thanks, Mike G4BLH

Hi Jon

When I am in the ‘Alerts’ page the 'reflector latest 'panel has moved
slightly to the left so that it now obscures some of the alerts
information. I am using IE6.

Just discovered that it is doing a similar thing in IE6 if you are in the ‘latest spots’ page or the ‘alerts page’ and you click on one of the spots to look at the summit info, the panel that shows the summit activity obscures some of the text. (Checked with John BVE, its ok in firefox)

Also, the dotted line at the bottom above the copyright info goes through the panel (not sure if this happens in Firefox)

Regards, Mike

In reply to G4BLH:

Thanks Mike. Getting it looking decent in all browsers is a little tricky sometime. I have re-jigged the stylesheet a bit and I think it is now working. Let me know if you see any anomolies, I may not have checked everything.

BTW, regarding the dotted line cutting through the panel when it gets longer than the left hand column - this is still not fixed. I’ll tackle this shortly.

73, Jon

In reply to GM4ZFZ:

Hi

Just a quick note to say that the new SOTAwatch layout looks really good but I’m using Opera and I don’t know if anyone else has this problem but on the Spots page the “Logged in as …” text is mingled in with the “Log Out, Edit Account” text.

Not too serious but it’s there.

JOHN R WELLS M5AML

In reply to GM4ZFZ:
That seems to have sorted out the ‘panel’ in IE6 Jon.
Many thanks, Mike