Problems with SOTAWatch on my handy (mobile phone)

Hi again.
I am no handy-freak, but managed to downlowd the SOTAWatch on my handy (mobile phone) today, and can read the site properly.
However, I do not succeed to log in with my callsign and password (which I have double checked that they are correct ;-). I get the message on the website that my loggin did not succeed, again and again.
For possible future activations I would like to be able to spot myself, and I think I can only do that when logged in - so what shall I do?
Please answer here or take contact with me: michael.theiss@lyse.net
Mike

In reply to LA5SAA:

You can spot using a mobile data connection:

http://www.sota.org.uk/Spotlite

You can spot via SMS to a server in HA land:

You can spot via SMS to a server in GM land:

email me, mm0fmf at hotmail.com

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to MM0FMF:
Thanks very much, Andy. I will try - but not 2nite ;-). I will send you a mail after trying.
Mike

In reply to LA5SAA:
Hi Mike,
I have the same problem and have been unable to resolve it. I can view the SOTA spots and alerts on my 3G mobile phone, but my log in is rejected by the site. Spotlight and Andy’s sms system work fine.
Frank

In reply to G3RMD:

Works for me. I logged out of SOTAWatch and logged back in again on my phone. (Nokia 6120 classic using 3.5G HSPDA connection)

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to MM0FMF:

I have had similar problems with sites that require a login & found it was due to a problem with the built in broser in my phone. I installed the mobile version of Opera instead, & everything then worked as it should. I have no problmes logging into the other site, or to Sotawatch. The phone is a Sony Ericsson P910i using GPRS.

Mark G0VOF