Problem posting an activation alert

I have an interesting problem; I just posted details of tomorrow nights overnight “Sunrise on Helvellyn” activation, which went in OK, I then tried to post the same details for Saturday to make sure that people know I will be there until after sunrise (about 0430!) but Alerts will not accept it, stating that the date is invalid. Does anybody know a way I can get around this?

Brian G8ADD

In reply to G8ADD:

…use a valid date! I expect you got the date and month in the wrong order or something similar. Easily done - I do it all the time :o0

Richard

In reply to G3CWI:
No, Richard, I double checked, and then tried putting in the missing “0’s” but it still wouldnt have it. I even changed the time from 0001 to 0100 (Well, I might doze off but the main party is expected at that time!) Actually if I’d put 6/9/07 how would it have known that date was wrong?

Brian G8ADD

In reply to G8ADD:

Suggest that you try again!

Richard

In reply to G8ADD:
Don’t know what you are doing wrong Brian, but I just put it in on your behalf, and it has all worked. no problems.

Nice one Brian hope to work you on the summit. I am working tomorrow so I thought there would be no points to chase for me. :0)

Good luck Steve GW7AAV

In reply to M1EYP:
Thanks, Tom, I must have had some sort of finger trouble (it must come from checking for RF on 70 cms in the old hollow-state days!)

Brian G8ADD

In reply to GW7AAV:
Great, Steve, if you stay up late you can open your innings for Saturday with another ten runs!

Brian G8ADD