Pat WW4D Now Has 401 Completes!

Thanks, everybody! If you know me, you know that I love my uniques and completes! I have been out on my last SOTA spree of the year and picked up 5 more uniques including a couple more completes. This has been a great year for me on completes and a good percentage of those have been from chasing. Since I am still doing the daily work grind, it is more difficult for me to chase those weekday activations which is when those elusive chances for a complete always seem to pop up. But, I work on a large university campus with lots of nice green spaces so there is a solution. Heading to my favorite park bench, I can walk out of my office and be on the air in less than 15 minutes. I guess I can thank SOTA for all of the practice in quickly deploying my radio! :rofl:

73, pat - ww4d

9 Likes

Congrats to you Pat!

Dennis N4DD

Hey Pat - Big Congrats to a great accomplishment.
Rock On !
HNY
K4RLC Bob

Very cool, congrats!

And Pat doesn’t just taketh the completes. He generously giveth them away by hitting the NVIS bands on summit and sharing the wisdom on access. Thanks for many QSOs, both chasing and activating.

2 Likes

Great job Pat! Absolute GOAT on Completes. Everyone else can only hope to catch your shadow. Dean ~ K2JB

Congratulations, Pat! You are amazing! It has been our pleasure to contribute to a few of your completes! Here’s to many more! de AE1JS and AE1MS

Congrats, Pat! An incredible achievement.

73 Paula k9ir

Your a SOTA beast Pat!

73 Dave KO4YLZ