Passed full exam

Hi all, just to let you know that after recently passing my full licence my a sign has changed. Many thanks to everybody who has contacted me using either M7UOK/P or 2E0FTU/P, the new callsign is G0UOK/P

Merry Christmas Everybody

19 Likes

Well done!
Merry Christmas.
Rod

1 Like

U really are OK now Mark! Welcome to those of us who’s callsigns end in K…

Congratulations - I guess my QSO with you yesterday on G/NP-031 may be the last time 2E0FTU/P gets into my log! Hope you had a good day up there despite the mist coming down.

73 es Good DX OM

Phil G4OBK

1 Like

Congrats Mark what a great Christmas present :slight_smile:

U are OK
You’ve got a cool suffix, despite that final K, which I personally don’t like much when on CW.
Congrats and enjoy the full license!

Guru

Very well done!

Stay safe
Have a happy and healthy Christmas!

1 Like

congrats mark , nice xmas prezzy , ray

Great news, Mark!

well done Mark, good to work you yesterday

Congratulations Mark! Great to work you S2S yesterday.

Karen

Congratulations I am looking forward to your new callsing.
Merry X mas Hny…73

Congratulations Mark on getting your full licence.

Jimmy M0HGY

congratulations. I wasn’t even aware they have changed from M0 to G0 for full calls.

And now you are G0UOK here as well. Congratulation on passing the exam.

Congratulations, well done :slight_smile:
Hope to do full in next year.

Take care

Congrats and how did you ever get a G call sign?

I thought those were exhausted years ago and us mortals only qualified for M0xxx

Paul

Could be an old family member transfer. Ofcom are a funny lot. It took me 10 years to get an x0TA club call issued. Ofcom refused for years and then suddenly they were allowing any full licence holder access to unissued 2 letter calls or unissued older calls. They stopped 2 letter calls a few months after I got M0TA (MS0TA). The problem is their allocation process doesn’t not appear to be defined anywhere and it does appear that rules Ofcom had been following for sometime change because they possibly have new staff in the office unaware of undocumented processes.

…is, it seems, subject to random variation, depending on who knows what? Phase of the Moon? Sunspot number? :wink:

When I was first after something that spelled “SOTA” I offered to pay quite substantially more than a licence costs if you can’t use the automated system. They would not budge. :frowning:

There was a brief glitch (or something) a few years back when they released a bunch of 2-character suffixes to M6 Foundation licence holders, and then went asking those who’d got them to re-apply…