OE5 SOTA DAY 2019

Region Attersee awaits all the activators…

Sri - I am in the Salzkammergut but cannot participate. :frowning_face:

Stay safe and good luck!

73, Alfred, OE5AKM

PS: Maybe I´ll go to Scheiblingstein (OE/OO-183) tomorrow (Sunday) but not sure.

6 Likes

A very successful OE5 SOTA DAY took place last Saturday with a huge participation of SOTA activators on different summits in the Attersee region. There are still a few logs missing in the database, but so far 820 QSO’s and 422 S2S-QSO’s have been entered by the activators. Besides the main activity in OE5 there has also been support from almost all regions in Austria (OE1, OE2, OE3, OE6, OE7, OE9). Our special callsign OE15SOTA celebrating 15 years of SOTA in Austria was also active on that day.

After the activations a crowd of over 30 people gathered at Berghof Danter for food and drinks. Not only local SOTA enthusiasts came to visit, it was my pleasure to welcome international visitors @SP9MA @HB9BIN @DF5MA @DJ4MA @IW3AGO @IN3ENN @DL8MEK at the meeting. From other provinces in Austria there were OE2GXL, OE6PGM, OE7RDI, OE9TKH, OE9HRV attending.

We also had some lectures … Jürg, HB9BIN talked about the “magical 6m-band” and gave us some “News on FT8,…”. Joe, OE5JFE spoke about his activations in JA and his visit at the Tokyo Ham Fair. And Sylvia, OE5YYN presented helpful features for the activator on SOTAmaps and sotl.as.

I want to thank everyone participating at this year’s event and hope everyone had a good time!

73 Martin, OE5REO
OE5 SOTA RM

2 Likes

Hi Martin,
Thank you very much for fantastic event !
Congrats also for good and successful “order” for WX :wink:
All the best !

73, Jarek SP9MA

2 Likes

Here is Christians newest video … with lot’s of pictures from the OE5 SOTA DAY!

4 Likes

@DL8MEK

@HB9BIN

@IN3ENN

@IW3AGO
@SP9MA

@OE2GXL

@OE5FSM

3 Likes

@OE5HCE

@OE5JFE

@OE5RTP