When I recently imported my activators logs, I occasionally pressed the “Show Who Chased Me” button (a very good idea, thanks Andi). And in the resulting tables I recognized that a couple of chasers logged OE/TI (Tango India) instead of OE/TL (Tango Lima).
Yes, I did in the last month mixed activations in OE/TI as well as in OE/TL, but all references, with a number less than 50, which I’ve activated in the last month, belongs definitely to the OE/TL (Tango Lima) region.
May I ask you to correct your entries.
I assume, it’s a mistake that can be made very easily, because the lower case letter “l” (Lima) looks very similar to the upper case “I” (India).
73 Stephan, DM1LE