New to SW3: will not accept valid username and password

I realize there seems to be problems with the system at the moment. SW2 will currently not allow posting new alerts. Error is that association is invalid. So I am trying SW3 as recommended here but SW3 will not accept my valid username and pw that I use on SW2 and all other Sota websites. It doesn’t even send an email to re-register a new password…

Larry VE7EA

Hi Larry,

The username and password for SOTAwatch3 will be the one you use for the SOTA Database and not the one you use for SOTAwatch2. Can you please try your database credentials?

This has been us trying to combine logins under a Single Sign On server. SW3, The SOTA Mapping Site and the new Database all now share a login.

73, Jon

Same login and password for database as I use for SW2, does not matter, still cannot login to SW3 with the correct credentials and still cannot send a valid alert to SW2 and as I cannot login to SW3 cannot do it there either!

Jon, I suggest to mention this on the login page for a certain period. Many others will have the same problem.

Vy 73 de Markus, HB9DIZ

I have done that, although it may take a little while for the existing pages to drop out of the theme cache.

The SW2 page I have been using for more than 6 years on my Samsung phone can not link to the SW3 page highlighted in red.
I get the message
SSL connection error
Unable to make secure connection to the server. This may be a problem with the server or it may be requiring a client authentication certificate that you don’t have.
Ian vk5cz …

Go to https://sotawatch.sota.org.uk/ for SW3