New Super Sloth

Congratulation to G6LKB on becoming the latest to achieve the prestigious accolade of being a Super Sloth.

It must have taken many hours of sitting down drinking coffee and blankly staring at the latest Spots page to achieve this.

Well done in your unwavering dedication to sitting in a warm shack.

Maybe you can provide some helpful tips on how to avoid the major health hazards of super slothdom, mostly deep vein thrombosis and piles.

I am in training myself although I have a long way to go, with such an expert teacher I have already learned the art of snoozing at the radio without spilling my wine.

Andrew
M0LKB

In reply to M0LKB:

Well Done David, sorry I could only get you to 9999 today with Cyrn Y Brain, looks like you found someone to take you over the 10000!!!

Congratulations

Best 73

Tony

Congratulations Dave on achieving your super sloth.

Jimmy M3EYP

In reply to M0LKB:

“It must have taken many hours of sitting down drinking coffee…”

Well done Andrew, you’ve just cancelled this year’s Christmas present! :slight_smile:

Seriously, well done David. It is always a pleasure to speak to you on air and it was good to meet you with Clifford on your local lump a few months ago. I look forward to many more QSOs with you.

73, Gerald

Congratulations David. I already knew this as it was our contact today that pushed into Super Slothdom.

Many thanks for you dedicated chasing over the years and here’s to the next 10000. (Well 9995 if my sums are right!)

Andy
MM0FMF

In reply to G4OIG:

In reply to M0LKB:

“It must have taken many hours of sitting down drinking
coffee…”

Well done Andrew, you’ve just cancelled this year’s Christmas present!
:slight_smile:

Yes your right Gerald, I must sincerely apologise, its Wine or Jamesons not coffee, how could I be so unfair! :slight_smile:

In reply to M0LKB:
Congratulations Dave, glad to have helped you along the way to super sloth, you know whats next mountain goat,
Well done !!!
Steve m0sgb