New SOTA Mountain Goats for HB9BNC, HB9GHJ and HB9JOE

Dear all

I was right: there were a few more goats coming to the HB9 herd these days:

Fritz, HB9BNC, originates from our ibex canton Graubünden (HB/GR) and is frequently hiking to tougher summits around his home. The activation for his 1st MG took place on Mattlishorn, HB/GR-158, above the Fideriser Heuberge, a beautiful mountain basin above the Prättigau valley. Fritz enjoys mainly voice on SSB and FM, but there are also 19 CW contacts on his account. He is MG #50 in the HB9 herd.

Urs, HB9GHJ, totalizes now exactly 1,000 points with an average of 10 points. His MG summit was Tschimas da Tisch, HB/GR-246, He originates also from HB/GR and enjoys really tough summits, so he knows his home state “from above” in fact. I don’t know him in person, so I’m looking forward to meet him once here or there. I see his name in the context of education in school but also for amateur radio license courses.

Last but not least Andy, HB9JOE, says hello now to his 4th MG, earned some days ago on a trip to Czechia with his wife Eva, HB9FPM. Andy is an experienced SOTA hiker enjoying our hobby to recover from administrative work for our clubs, especially our national society USKA.

Congratulations to you all, enjoy your success and certainly your next hikes for Summits on the Air. Looking here for more S2S contacts with all of you!

Vy 73 de Markus, HB9DIZ

20 Likes

Congratulations Fritz, Urs and Andy for your great performance!
Hope to hear you soon on the air.
Vy73 and stay healthy. Fritz HB9CSA (DL4FDM)

1 Like

Congratulations to all three for your achievements!

When looking at the statistics of the two activators originating from HB/GR, one can basically see only very high summits that were activated by them.

Well done and have fun!

73 Stephan

1 Like

Hello

and congratulations on your successes

QSOs from the southern Black Forest to Switzerland are always special - mostly it is the ground wave …but sometimes I also reach the Ticino or Grisons.

When I am retired I can start to complete everything. :laughing:

73 Armin

1 Like

Congratulations to you all and thank you for your great contribution to the whole SOTA fun!

Guru

1 Like