New Shack Sloth

Just checking through the Chaser database and noticed that Rod-M0JLA has become a Shack Sloth.

Well done Rod!

Jonathan
2E0CTW

Congratulations Rod,Welcome to the Club,Many thanks for all our contacts without them "Slothdom" could not have been obtained 73s Bob G6ODU

Well done Rod, Catch you from another summit soon…

73 Mike
2E0YYY

In reply to 2E0CTW:

Congratulations Rod! Hope to catch you S2S again soon.

Karen 2E0XYL

Congratulations Rod on achieving the Shack Sloth.

Jimmy 2E0EYP

Jonathan, Bob, Mike, Karen & Jimmy,

Many thanks to Jonathan for noticing and to you all for the kind comments. Thanks also for your contributions to the score, mostly, I think, as much appreciated s2s contacts. The last few points took much longer than expected as a run of good chasing came to an abrupt halt.

Apologies for any confusion as my score dropped below 1000 for much of the evening and overnight. Partly because of the weather I decided to follow up some of the missing * out of curiosity. Big mistake; lots of errors in my log and the loss of a good few points without even trying once I started corrections. There are still a lot which I know are Activator log errors and I am happy to keep those scores but some of the others need a further look. This time I shall carry out the process slowly enough to keep the score above 1000. We can’t have Sloths coming and going all over the place :wink:

Looking forward to more contacts soon.
Rod