New Mountain Goat

Congratulations Frank.
Look forward to hearing more from you and your dulcet tones.
Q

Well done Frank. Look forward to working you on many more!

73 Graham G4FUJ

Hey Frank, I thought you were putting a sprint on lately. Welcome to the ‘herd!’ If all us goats were to stand upwind of the tourists, we should have the summits to ourselves!

Seriously, well done. I know you will be on a real high. Probably your family will recognize your not inconsiderable achievement too, even if they’re not really interested in radio.

73 & a healthy 2008.
Hpe CU for many more QSO’s.
John G4YSS.

In reply to GW4BVE:
Thank you one and all for your kind thoughts.
Achieving MG has been a labour of love. I have been fortunate to stand on some magnificent summits with wonderful views, and SOTA has enabled me to see areas of the British Isles which I would certainly have missed otherwise.
Particular thanks to:
The SOTA management team (without you no SOTA)

G4ERP for his introduction to the joys of SOTA when I was rather wet behind the ears, his great organisation and navigation.( I learned a lot!)

GW4BVE for his companionship on many a walk;enthusiasm and commitment to SOTA and encyclopedic knowledge of Welsh summits.
All chasers; without you I would still be sitting on a cold mountain top calling CQ!

Thank You.
Frank G3RMD

In reply to G3RMD:

Very well done, Frank.
You have certainly been ‘busy’ at the end of 2007 and 'left me standing!'
We have fewer qso’s now that you concentrate mainly on 2m ssb but, am sure, we shall meet regularly on the SW summits.

73s de Peter G(W)3TJE+

Congratulations Frank. Perhaps you can now return to your homeland and try to increase activity there a bit! Can’t wait to do the Mournes myself.

Tom M1EYP