New Intermediate Licence

I now have an Intermediate callsign of 2E0EYP. My Foundation callsign is M3EYP.

Jimmy 2E0EYP

In reply to 2E0EYP:

Great news, Jimmy, well done!

Brian G8ADD

Thank you for your comments Brian.

Jimmy 2E0EYP

In reply to 2E0EYP:
congratulations Jimmy, from Peter M1CNL 73

Thank you for your comments Peter.

Jimmy 2E0EYP

In reply to 2E0EYP:
Well done! Now, on to the Advanced! :wink:

73, Rick M0LEP

Thank you for your comments Rick. I hope to start the Advanced course as soon as possible.

Jimmy 2E0EYP

In reply to 2E0EYP:
Congratulations Jimmy , Thanks for contact on G/SP-005 yesterday,glad I got you before you changed your callsign.
73`s Bob G6ODU

In reply to 2E0EYP:

Well done Jimmy,
Derek.

Thank you for your comments Bob. Thank you for the contact yesterday. This was my last contact using callsign M3EYP.

Jimmy 2E0EYP

In reply to 2E0EYP:
Congratulations Jimmy. Very well done.
You have just got to get used to saying it now…

In reply to 2E0EYP:

Congratulations from us both on the new callsign, Jimmy. I hope M0EYP is being kept for you, so best wishes with the studies for Advanced.

Rod & Viki, M6BWA/P

Well done Jimmy. Many congratulations on this achievement and best wishes for attaining the full licence.

73, Gerald G4OIG

In reply to 2E0EYP:

Well done Jimmy, I look forward to using your new Callsign.

Colin
M0XSD.

In reply to 2E0EYP:

MG and Intermediate in one month! Brilliant.

Richard
G3CWI

Thank you all for your comments.

Jimmy 2E0EYP

In reply to 2E0EYP:

Nice one!

Out for a curry and a pint to celebrate?

Colin G8TMV

Hi Colin,

I had a double celebratory meal last Sunday to celebrate me passing the Intermediate exam and to celebrate Mothers Day. I don’t have any plans as of yet to celebrate myself getting the Intermediate licence.

Jimmy 2E0EYP

In reply to 2E0EYP:

I think the important celebration would be going on the air for the first time with a new call and using 50 watts!

Brian G8ADD

Hi Brian,

I do agree with you. I am looking to going on air for the first time using my Intermediate callsign and using 50 watts. I will be activating Black Hill G/SP-002 if the weather is good and I will be using my Intermediate callsign, but I will be restricted to 5 watts.

Jimmy 2E0EYP