NE4TN 70,000 Chaser Points

Walt, NE4TN, just crossed 70,000 chaser points on his way up, up, up. Join me in congratulating him for his excellent work!

Thanks, Walt, for all the contacts for Liz and me; we hope to get many more. :hiking_boot:

Ron and Liz
KI4TN and K1LIZ

5 Likes

WOW ! That’s a lotta points! Good work !
John, K6YK

Congratulations, Walt! God willing and the creeks don’t rise, I hope to get there some day.

Derek, WF4I

Congratulations Walt. It takes real dedication to get to that level.
73, Charlie, K0LAF

Fantastic Walt. Thanks for Wednesday’s contact - and all of the other QSOs (120 and counting).
73, Malcolm VE2DDZ

Congratulations Walt! That is a lot of chaser points! Thank you for all the contacts we have made over the years and for your dedication to SOTA! You add a lot to the SOTA fun! Bob AC1Z

Congratulations Walt ! You’ve been at this chase thing since 2012. You have a great signal and I hear you chasing , most every day. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. de Scotty KG3W

Outstanding Walt. You’re always in the pack chasing and there ususally when we get a chance to activate. Keep on chasing.

Gary A. - W0MNA

CONGRATULATIONS WALT. iT TAKES A LOT OF DEDICATION TO ACCUMULATE 70K IN POINTS. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORKS, SOTA WOULD NOT BE A SUCCESS WITHOUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
KB7HH

Big congrats Walt!
That puts you at number 35 of the world’s roughly 8 thousand chasers.
All Best, Ken

Walt,
153 times in my log. For the 153rd time…you’re 599! Thanks again for all the chases and being one of four when the pickings were slim. Dean ~ K2JB

Congrats Walt,
Many thanks for chasing…both SOTA and POTA. Hope we get to work many more times.
Maybe another eye ball QSO one of these days!
Dennis ~ WA2USA

*Congratulations Walt:sunglasses:

Congratulations, Walt, for such huge number of chaser points and also thank you very much for having chased me 6 times so far in 2015, 2016, 2018 and 2019.
Keep up the good work and I’ll be looking forward to logging your callsign many more times in the future.
73 and Merry Christmas,

Guru

Walt, wow that is a bunch of chaser points. Thanks for chasing me in three states. Always good to hear you callsign on the airwaves.

John N0EVH

That is an almost unimaginable number of chaser points. Wow. Congrats, and thanks so much for chasing me. It doesn’t feel like a real activation unless NE4TN is in my log ;-).

73 Paula k9ir

Walt,
Many thanks for helping me out with chaser points on almost all of my activation bids way out in the western US. You must have a very effective chaser radio station setup there in the great state of TN to so reliability establish contact with my little QRP radio station in the distant Sierra Nevada mountains (at the long bottom end of cycle 24, no less); I can always count on you! Congratulations for an outstanding achievement / milestone. Now, onward and upward!
72, Woody K1LB

Congrats Walt! Thanks for all the contacts with me. 73

Ralph, W4RRJ

Congratulations Walt! Thanks for the contacts, and I look forward to more!

Steve WD4CFN

Congrats Walt,

You were 45 times in my log just in one year - thanks for being a faithful chaser and you are always 599.

Ariel NY4G