N4EX First NA 100K Chaser!

Congratulations to Rich, N4EX on being the first Chaser in NA to reach 100,000 points!!!

Great job! Walt NE4TN

8 Likes

Only one word comes to mind…wow!

Well done Rich.

Rich is my number one chaser. Whenever I hop on 40m he is usually the first to call, always loud and clear. Thanks for chasing Rich!

Congratulations Rich! That’s a lot of summits worked!
Keith KR7RK

Way to go Rich and congrats for reaching an extremely tough goal! You’re one of my top chasers and we all appreciate you being there for us!! Keep up the great work OM.

73, Brad
WA6MM

Congratulations! I know it will be a successful activation when I have you in my log!

Congratulations Rich.

Thanks for the contacts on your journey to 100k

73 Allan GW4VPX

WELL DONE RICH!
And thanks for being there.

Best, Ken, K6HPX

Congratulations Rich on achieving 100,000 chaser points.

Jimmy M0HGY

Very congrats, Rich, for such impressive number of chaser points.
Thanks for each time you chased me.

Guru

Congrats Rich, Always great to work you. Thanks for being there for me when I was on some remote summits and in a panic to get four Q’s. I can pick your snappy style out of a pile up, too. 73 Walt W0CP

Way to go Rich! we have talked 5 times in my short time activating.

Malen
VE6VID

Congrats Rich. Awesome ! :wink:
Eric
VA2MO.

Congrats Rich!!!
Almost every time I “cross the pond” is a new contact with you!!!
Mo.
EA4MZ

Many congratulations Rich. It is always a pleasure to work you from a summit - sometimes the only contact across the pond. I hope we have many more QSOs in the future.

73, Gerald G4OIG

Congratulations Rich, you are reputed to have the biggest ears in the SOTA community!

I was really surprised when you called me on SSB - didn’t even know that you owned a mic!!

Barry GM4TOE

Congratulations Rich 73 Don G0RQL.

Congrats Rich, well done!

Listening in qrp cw to the special sounding N4EX call was a great pleasure in all your 240 chases. Thanks!

73 cu, Heinz HB9BCB

Rich, thanks for all the chasing. Congratulations, David, N3II.

Congratulations Rich! Thank you for the many contacts over the years and I look forward to many more!
Bob AC1Z