N1CLC MG

Christian Clayborne N1CLC has been busy this week in Eastern Arizona earning the last 100 points toward his 2X MG. He is presently on Escudilla mountain handing out 10 points to lucky chasers.

Let us give him a hearty congratulations on a job well done.
Dale AA7OY

14 Likes

Congratulations Christian on achieving 2 x Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

2 Likes

Right on Chris! CONGRATULATIONS! Thanks for all the S2Ss and LOTW confirmations.

I hope you work Lorene W6LOR today - she is making a mere 1x Goat on Waterman Mountain W6/CT-012.

73 Eric KG6MZS

Congratulations, Christian on 2x MG! I couldn’t quite pull you out of the noise today. Thanks for all the contacts.
73 Gary

CONGRATS CHRIS!

Ken and Kay, KE7BGM

Well done, Chis! Looking forward to N+1 more MG’s from you!
Cheers,
—Jeff KX6I

Congrats!! :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations Christian! I don’t ever hear you for some reason but one day it will happen, again Congratulations on the big achievement of dbl goat.

73 de VE6JTW

Congrats Chris!
73 de KR7RK

Congratulations Chris, I am glad that I catch you for a S2S on this special day.

Always a pleasure to contact you.

73 de VA2EO , Éric

Congratulations Chris! Glad I could work you on your MG summit.

73, Mike - ke5akl

Congrats Chris, well done.

Malen
VE6VID

WTG Chris! It was nice to get the 2X 10 point S2S with you today. And thanks for the warning on my Ref being wrong. Only 5 folks missed it before I changed it :slight_smile:

73, Bud N7CW

1 Like

FB Christian! Congratulations on 2xMG!

Andy, N4LAG

Congratulations, Chris!

Congrats Chris! Glad to have you in the log for some of your activations!
73, Mike K6STR

1 Like

Great job Christian on 2X Goat. Thanks for all the contacts so far and the many more to come.

Gary A. - W0MNA

1 Like

Congratulations Chris. Well done.

Eric

Congratulations Chris well done. I enjoy your videos about SOTA and your high skill Mountain bike riding. HI.
Regards
Ian vk5cz …

Congratulations Chris!

Thanks for your many S2S contacts and for chasing me occasionally!
Always nice to hear your distinctive call on CW!

George/Carey
KX0R