N0OI new SOTA Goat

Scott
It was an early start today to bag 4 summits to make it to Goat category, congratulations you made it on Kratka Ridge. Glad I got it in on the Goat Summit. Again congratulations, well deserved.

Jeff K6QCB

14 Likes

Very strong finish! Congratulations and welcome!

Mike AC0PR

3 Likes

@N0OI - Huge Congrats Scott!!! Awesome work, thanks for letting me tag along for some of the adventures!!! Good luck on your next milestone whatever that may be.

Photo: N0OI, N2ZIP, K6LZT, KM3A

3 Likes

Congratulations Scott! Always glad to get you in my log!

Keith KR7RK

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for all the support during this journey to mountain goat. The Sota community is such a great group of people and I have enjoyed every minute of activating and chasing. Thanks David (KM3A) for lugging this OM up the mountains on your epic activations, many more to come this year.

3 Likes

Congrats Scott!!! Welcome to the herd.

I heard you make that #4 contact today, and was happy to make it into your log. See you on the next one!

-Josh

2 Likes

Congratulations Scott!!

2 Likes

Scott, great job on getting your Goat on Kratka, one of my favorites places to summit. Worked two of your tribe up there yesterday: KM3A and N2ZIP. According to the U.S. Geological Survey, a group of goats is called a “tribe” or “trip”. I am sure you will be an inspiration for the rest of your tribe to become official SOTA Goats and be there on their trip!

73 de Scott

3 Likes

Woot!!! #JerryNet! Congrats Man!
Charlie NJ7V

3 Likes

Congrats, Scott! Always great to hear you on the air. Glad you made it to Goat, and especially glad you plan on continuing!

Rex KE6MT

2 Likes

Congratulations Scott! Quite an accomplishment. I did work David yesterday but unfortunately couldn’t get in on the activations with you. But hey, a new Goat in SoCal SOTA!!!

73 de WD6TED Ted

2 Likes

Congratulations! Bob AC1Z

2 Likes

Way to go! Great accomplishment! :hiking_boot:

Ron and Liz
KI4TN and K1LIZ

2 Likes

Way to go Scott! That is awesome and always fun to chase you! Big congrats!!

Joe KE9AJ

2 Likes

Congratulations Scott. Keep climbing!

2 Likes

Congratulations Scott on achieving Mountain Goat.

Jimmy M0HGY

2 Likes

Great Big Congrats Scott! Sounding good on the air.
Welcome to the herd, and BAA!

Ken, K6HPX and Kay, KE7BGM

2 Likes

Congratulations Scott!

2 Likes

Congratulations Scott!!

2 Likes

Congratulations Scott. Thanks for all the QSO’s along the way.

73 Rich N4EX

2 Likes