MW0IML Activation postponed

Barry asked me to let chasers know he has had to abandon today’s activation after spending 2 hours trying to dig his way out from further down the Nantlle valley. He finally got towed out by a 4x4. He will try again in a few days or maybe even tomorrow by a different route. Unfortunately, he has also lost his internet connection!

Karen 2E0XYL

In reply to 2E0XYL:
Sounds bad! I nearly set off to join Barry this morning, but family commitments precluded it in the end.

It has just start to snow hard again in Mold.

Good Luck if you are going out tomorrow.

If you leave it to next weekend I am currently free and would love to join you on your MG activation.