Montana's 1st Mountain Goat AE7AP Rob

Congratulations Rob and thanks for the QSO yesterday while I was on Campito in California. It’s always great to work an Montana station.

Congrats Rob on MG. Glad I could make contacts with you on your MG summit.

Gary A. - W0MNA

When you hear the name “Montana” as a European, you think of a land of mountains.
The name is program. - It surprised me that there was no MG.

All the more important that there is one now.

Congratulations!

73 Armin

Congratulations, Rob! Thanks for all the contacts from Montana.

73, Walt

Congrats Rob on 1st MT MG :goat: Beautiful state for SOTA operation. 73 Karen

Welcome aboard and congratulations!
Charlie NJ7V

Congrats Rob! 1st MT Goat!!

73 and CUL!

Jim/K7MK

Congratulations, Rob! Welcome to the Herd!

Dave, AE9Q

Congratulations Rob - MT First Mountain Goat. It is always nice to be the first of anything

Ariel NY4G

WELL DONE, Rob!
Welcome to the herd, and BAAAA!
Ken and Kay

Congratulations, Rob! I enjoy the photos and accounts of your backcountry adventures.

Peter KD0YOB

Congratulations Rob. Thanks for all the QSO’s along the way.

73 Rich N4EX

Congrats! SOTAlution

2 Likes

Congrats on your MG achievement, Rob. Thanks for all our ssb and cw contacts. Looking forward to more.
73 Gary

Congratulations Rob it has been so fun to have worked you on so many of your summit activations and thank you for introducing me to SOTA. I have really enjoyed activating with you and our S2S contacts too. You are a good friend and you really earned your title as the “Montana Mountain Goat” wear it proud.

73 Bill N7MSI

Congrats Rob. Great job and many thanks for all the contacts.
Baa,
Dennis

Congratulations, Rob, job well done! We have you in the log a few times and hope to work you many more.

73 from Ron and Liz
KI4TN and K1LIZ

Congrats on :mountain_snow: :goat: Rob!

Hi, Rob - let me add my belated congratulations too; just saw this news of your milestone after I got back from a trip to Alaska where I was mostly off the grid. Hoping to get back to Montana in October for caving and maybe get in a SOTA summit or two on the side … cheers, Ken

Congratulations Rob! Thanks for all the activations. Good Ears from over that way.
de John Paul // AB4PP